Conference Center Rates and Regulations
- Regular Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Friday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Saturday and Sunday 7:30 am - Variable Holidays Special Rental Rates Apply
The Westside Community Conference Center will extend hours of operation for special events.
Special rental rates apply.
- Additional fees may be charged for:
- Special set-up
- Rental beyond regular hours of operation
- Large groups requiring additional custodial hours
- Special circumstances at the discretion of the Director
For current room rental rates, please contact Jen Fox 402-390-3331 or email@example.com.
- The LCD projection systems require an additional fee. All other audio/visual equipment in the building is included in the room rental fee.
- Weddings are occasions that require special attention to detail to make the event the most memorable for the wedding couple. Weddings can be planned to accommodate everything from the most elaborate formal affair to a simple wedding done on a restrictive budget.
- Special Events - Trade Shows - Craft Fairs - Conferences-Conventions
- The Westside Community Conference Center can accommodate everything from monthly board meetings to large trade shows and conventions. Your event will be handled with personal attention given to every detail. Catering services range from coffee, water and tea service to formal sit down banquets serving the finest cuisine.
- The Westside Community Conference Center is a non-smoking and non-alcohol facility.
- No nails or tacks may be used on any walls or ceilings. Any taping should not damage the fixtures or painted surfaces.
- Rental of a dance floor requires an additional charge.
- The host of the function will be responsible for any damage to the facilities or fixtures.
- Use of all tables and chairs is included in room costs. There is an additional charge if additional tables and chairs must be rented.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and are to be supervised at all times.