Programs for children ages 18 months – 3 years are provided at our Prairie Lane, Underwood Hills and
Westbrook sites. These programs are based on the developmental stages of toddlers, including activities that help with language skills, gaining a sense of independence and feeling comfortable being separated from parents. Children participate in sensory activities, songs, games, pretend play and creative art activities. Toddlers are given ample opportunities for fine and gross motor development.
- Hours of operation: 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Open year round (including school breaks, snow days and summer months)
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska, Department of Health and Human Services
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Our programs use Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum System Birth through Age Five