This unique program is committed to providing developmentally appropriate opportunities for children to learn and grow in a safe, stimulating, nurturing environment, using research-based practices and curriculum.
- Hours of operations: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Before and after care is included in the tuition if needed
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska’s, Department of Health and Human Services
- Children must be 4 years old by July 31st and going to Kindergarten the following year
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education for Young Children (NAEYC)