CONCERNED ABOUT COVID-19?
- If you are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test, please do not attend school. Notify your school secretary, principal or attendance office.
- We DO NOT accept at home testing results as proof of positive or negative. All COVID-19 tests must be from a community testing site, physicians/urgent care clinic, or pharmacy (CVS, Walgreens,Kohll's). If you need information regarding testing locations, click here: https://www.douglascountyhealth.com/109-covid-19/773-where-to-get-tested
FOR PARENTS/FAMILIES TO REPORT A POSITIVE COVID-19 CASE:
- Email our Department of Student Services at email@example.com
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT MASK GUIDELINES AND COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR FALL 2021
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to your email within 72 hours.
FOR QUESTIONS FROM OR ABOUT STAFF:
- Contact HR at email@example.com
FOR ALL OTHER QUESTIONS:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org