Posted May 23, 2022
FREE SUMMER MEALS PROGRAM
- Once again, the USDA is funding a free Summer Meals program, providing free breakfast and lunch to all children ages 1-18 and an accompanying parent/family member.
- This is not income-based, nor is any ID required. This program is open to all families from June 1 - August 5.
- Breakfast will be served each day from 8:00am-9:00am, and lunch will be served each day from 11:00am-1:00pm, at:
- Westbrook Elementary (1312 Robertson Drive)
- Westgate Elementary (7802 Hascall Street)
- Westside Middle School (8601 Arbor Street)
- We have included a graphic for you to print off and hang on your fridge or somewhere at home with easy access to locations and times.