How Does This Work?
Members of our community have a glimpse of how we are progressing toward our four goals and accompanying strategies over the next five years. This important tool was created in partnership with OnStrategy, a company specializing in transparent organizational accountability. As you navigate through the site, remember you are always welcome to contact a Director (CLICK HERE) or Senior Leadership Team member if you have any questions about this information. If you are unsure who to contact, please email email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- The dashboard is a thermometer representing our current reality.
- The dashboard will be updated at least twice a year (typically January and June).
- The green, yellow, red and gray symbols show the progress teams are making towards that current year's goal. They do not represent good or bad, simply progress.
- Some strategies have one data point with sub-data points when you click on the strategy. The overall number represents the main data point, even though there are sub-data points that are included for more information. (Strategics 1.1, 1.6, 2.1, 2.5 and 2.6)
- Some strategies have one data point with no sub-data points. This one data point will be what is used on the dashboard. (Strategies 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.7, 2.2, 2.4, 2.7 and 3.2)
- Some strategies have sub-data points that make up the overall score. OnStrategy identified these as 'roll-up' strategies. (Strategies 1.8, 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 and 4.6)
- Some strategies don't have a baseline yet and will come in Spring 2022 or beyond. (Strategies 1.4 and 2.3)
Thank you for your continued engagement and support!