To enroll for the 2023-2024 school year, follow the steps below:
- Complete New Student Enrollment forms by clicking the language you prefer: English Spanish French
- Certified copy of child’s original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Proof of child’s immunizations
- Physical Exam form with Vision Test & Visual Acuity Screening: Required for students entering Kindergarten, 7th Grade, students who are new to the State of Nebraska or outside the U.S. Exam must have been conducted within the past six months.
- Proof of Residency/Address
- Single Family House (Own): Current MUD or OPPD bill AND Proof of ownership (tax bill, mortgage statement, or homeowners insurance statement)
- Single Family House (Rent/Lease): Current MUD or OPPD bill AND a copy of current lease
- Single Family Apartment: Current MUD or OPPD bill AND a copy of current lease
After the new student enrollment forms are completed online, you will be contacted by the Westside Welcome Center (909 S. 76th Street) to make an appointment to bring in the required documentation.
For questions or more information, please call 402-390-2100.
To enroll for the remainder of this school year, call 402-390-2100
Do you reside within District boundaries?
Elementary Schools Attendance Area Map
Forms and Handbooks
Current student Forms and Handbooks related to enrollment.