To learn more about Westside High School and/or to register for an upcoming Open House, click here.
2021-2022 CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR: Contact the Westside Welcome Center at 402-390-2100.
2022-2023 New Student Enrollment for District Residents (K-12)
- Complete New Student enrollment forms online: English Spanish French
- Certified copy of child’s original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Proof of child’s immunizations
- Physical Exam form with Vision Test & Visual Acuity Screening: Required for students entering Kindergarten, 7th Grade, students who are new to the State of Nebraska or outside the U.S. Exam must have been conducted within the past six months.
- Proof of Residency/Address
- Single Family House (Own): Current MUD or OPPD bill AND Proof of ownership (tax bill, mortgage statement, or homeowners insurance statement)
- Single Family House (Rent/Lease): Current MUD or OPPD bill AND a copy of current lease
- Single Family Apartment: Current MUD or OPPD bill AND a copy of current lease
After the new student enrollment forms are completed online, you will be contacted by the Westside Welcome Center (909 S. 76th Street) to make an appointment to bring in the required documentation.
For questions or more information, please call 402-390-2100.
Do you reside within District boundaries?
Forms and Handbooks
Current student Forms and Handbooks related to enrollment.