To enroll a NEW STUDENT for the 2024-2025 school year, follow the steps below:
- Complete New Student Enrollment forms by clicking the language you prefer: English Spanish French
- Certified copy of child’s original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Proof of child’s immunizations
- Physical Exam form with Vision Test & Visual Acuity Screening: Required for students entering Kindergarten, 7th Grade, students who are new to the State of Nebraska or outside the U.S. exam must have been conducted within the past six months.
- Proof of Residency/Address
- Single Family House (Own): Current MUD or OPPD bill AND Proof of ownership (tax bill, mortgage statement, or homeowners insurance statement)
- Single Family House (Rent/Lease): Current MUD or OPPD bill AND a copy of current lease
- Single Family Apartment: Current MUD or OPPD bill AND a copy of current lease
After the new student enrollment forms are completed online, you will receive an email from the Westside Welcome Center (909 S. 76th Street) to make an appointment to bring in the required documentation.
To enroll for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year, please call the Welcome Center at 402-390-2100.