For Current Students & Parents

  • Through June 30 - Current senior class final transcripts are automatically sent to colleges beginning the second week of June. Graduates do not need to contact the counseling office unless there has been a change to what they indicated on their final checkout survey and in Scoir ("score"). If there is a change, they should email with the subject line "Final Transcript Change". 
    Beginning July 1 - Current year graduates will need to submit transcript requests through parchment using the link below.

    Order Credentials from Parchment


    Official transcripts for current seniors applying to college must be sent directly from the counseling department to the college or university. Once they have submitted their application via Common App or the college/university website, students should add or move the school to the ‘Applied’ column in their Scoir account, indicating that they are ready to have their transcript sent. 

    Final transcripts are automatically sent to colleges in mid June based on the college or university each senior indicates on their senior checkout survey. 

    Beginning July 1 following a student’s graduation, transcript requests must be submitted online through Parchment (see link above) and will be processed by our records department.

    Seniors should see their counselor or Mrs. Acevedo in the Counseling IMC with questions. 


    Official transcripts for college scholarships must be sent directly to the scholarship organization or committee. Students may bring their completed scholarship packet to Mrs. Acevedo in the Counseling IMC to have their official transcript added and mailed with the packet. Unofficial senior transcripts can be accessed in each senior’s SCOIR account under ‘My Drive’. If not available, seniors should see their counselor. 


    Please contact the Westside High School Registrar, Amanda Schwegler, at to schedule a time to have your student’s social security form completed.