Records Requests

  • Requesting Transcripts and Other Student Records

    Please note: current students at Westside High School and WHS West Campus are not required to use the following forms. CLICK HERE for information specific to current Westside High School and WHS West Campus students.

    The forms listed below may be required if you are former student or family member requesting educational records, which is done at the ABC Administration Building, 909 S. 76th St.

    Student records cannot be released without authorization.

    CURRENT STUDENTS (NOT at Westside High School/West Campus) download the Transcript/Records Release form (pdf).

    GRADUATED STUDENTS To request your high school transcripts and graduation verifications.

    Procedures for records requests at Westside High School:

    • TRANSFERRING OUT: To have records sent to a new school when a student transfers out of Westside High School, the new school must submit their own request form to the Registrar, Amanda Schwegler, at or by faxing (402) 343-2621.
    • CURRENT SENIORS applying to college or submitting scholarship applications can find instructions BY CLICKING HERE. 
    • If you have additional questions regarding records requests for current WHS or WHS West Campus students, please email Andrea Paulson at